Nyack Hospital, a member of the Montefiore Health System, has announced the plans for the Care Transformation Project that will include a new and expanded Emergency Department and Medical Village. This two-story addition of 16,300 square feet will address the ever-changing health care needs of the community, expedite the response time, and reinforce the commitment to cultivating health care careers in the Hudson Valley. Construction begins in December 2016 and is expected to be complete in 2018.
Project Highlights include:
- Separate Fast Track Urgent Care
- New Rapid Assessment Area
- Private Behavioral Assessment Unit
- Larger Trauma Treatment Bays
- Dedicated Imaging Suite
- Multi-Specialty Outpatient Service Center
- Primary and Specialty Care Providers
- Community Based Support Services
- Non-Emergent Transportation Assistance
Read the Full Press Release Here>
Check back for continuous updates and images.