From our staff, to our technology, to our medical equipment, and medicine, we have many valuable resources under our care. The guidelines below ensure that we protect and make the most efficient and appropriate use of our resources.
- We protect our assets and the assets of others entrusted to the Hospital, including physical and intellectual property.
- We protect information against loss, theft, or misuse.
- All Hospital managers establish appropriate internal controls over their areas of responsibility to ensure the safeguarding of the Hospital’s assets and the accuracy of financial records and reports.
- We follow applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and marketing laws and license agreements when using computer software and printed publications.
- We do not install, share, or copy software programs or perform any other acts that would be in violation of the vendor’s software license agreements or our organizational policies.
- We report all hours worked properly and accurately in accordance with the Hospital’s time and attendance policies and procedures.
- We devote our work time and our abilities to our assigned job responsibilities.
- We comply with the regulatory requirements, accreditation standards and organizational policy governing the creation, management, retention and destruction of records.
Resource Management Concerns
If you become aware of any improper use of the Hospital’s resources, you should report the matter to your supervisor immediately. You may also contact the Hospital’s Compliance Officer, or call the Compliance Hotline at 888.568.8548.