- All applications must be submitted through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (Phorcas) by January 8th. MNS: 240013
- Once the application requirements are received and reviewed, applicant will be considered for an on-site interview.
- Essential application information includes:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Official copy of transcript from college of pharmacy
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- One required to be written by faculty member from current college of
Magda Fulman, PharmD, BCPS
Clinical Pharmacy Manager
PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program Director
Department of Pharmacy Services
160 North Midland Ave.
Nyack, NY 10960