David R. Dorf, MD is a board-certified physician and specializes in internal medicine at his medical practice located in Garnerville, NY. Dr. Dorf is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Dorf received his medical doctorate from the University of Antwerp School of Medicine in Antwerp, Belgium. He completed a three-year Residency and Internship at New York Medical College Hospital affiliates.
His practice accepts multiple insurance plans and has Spanish-speaking staff to assist patients.
Symptoms and Conditions Treated:
- Abdominal pain
- Acute infection, such as colds and influenza
- Bronchitis and other respiratory infections
- Cardiac conditions, including elevated cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Common orthopedic issues
- Dermatologic conditions
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Thyroid disease
- Urinary tract infections
Treatments and Services Available:
- Physical examinations
- Pulmonary function tests
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Weight control counseling