Nyack Hospital is home to some of the finest health care professionals and hospital staff in the Country. We value our employees’ skills and talents and are proud to offer a robust compensation package that goes beyond competitive pay.
Our complete benefits package is available to all full-time and part-time employees and includes:*
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Group Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage. Dependent Spouse and Dependent Child coverage is also available.
- Supplemental Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- A Retirement Savings Plan after 1 year of service
- 403(b) Annuity Plan
- Gym Reimbursement through Medical Insurance Carrier
- Flexible Spending Accounts for qualifying medical and dependent care expenses
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses of study
- Employee Discount Programs
*Please note that NYSNA Union Employees, 1199 Union Employees, CWA Union Employees, and Local 30 Union Employees are covered for benefits through their collective bargaining units, as stipulated in their contracts.
We invite you to learn more about Nyack and Rockland County by visiting these sites.
- Rockland County
- The Village of Nyack
- Rockland County Tourism
- Rockland County Schools
- Rockland Economic Development Corporation
- Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
- New York State Tourism
- New York City Tourism